The world’s biggest mobile internet hub has been hit by a cyberattack which has crippled the networks of many mobile internet users, with a total of more than 300 million mobile internet connections affected.
The outage has disrupted the way millions of people around the world connect to the internet, including many in the US, Canada and Germany, which have been affected by the cyberattack.
It is believed that the attackers have managed to cause significant disruption to the way users connect to services such as Facebook and Twitter, and also caused disruptions to other services such Google and YouTube.
A total of 27,000 users in Germany were also affected.
Many users in the German city of Essen are reporting that they are unable to access the internet.
In the UK, a large number of people are reporting being unable to connect to Twitter.
Some are unable access their Facebook accounts either, with some reported to have lost access to the social media site for days.
Users have been unable to use WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Skype, as well as some other social media sites, with many saying they are having trouble accessing these.
In Europe, more than 30 million users have been reported affected.
In Germany, a total number of 30 million internet users were affected by this cyberattack, including nearly a million mobile phones and mobile hotspots.
The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) said that at least 10 million NHS workers had been affected, and that there was a “significant risk” of additional casualties.
A spokesperson for Google said the company was aware of “an issue with one of our Google Apps in Germany” and was “working to fix the issue”.”
We continue to work with the industry and other organisations to restore the NHS.”
A spokesperson for Google said the company was aware of “an issue with one of our Google Apps in Germany” and was “working to fix the issue”.
The spokesperson added: “It is important to stress that Google Apps are not being compromised, and Google is working with affected organisations to resolve this as quickly as possible.”
Google has said that it is working to restore service to affected users, and to help them get online.
In a statement on Monday, Google said: “While the number of impacted users has decreased in recent hours, we have seen significant demand from customers for our services.
We’re working with organisations to help customers regain access as soon as possible, and will update this post when we have more information.”
The UK government said in its statement:”Our first priority is the safety and security of the public.
“If you are affected by an emergency please contact us.””
There are also fears that some mobile hotspot providers in Germany may be unable to provide their customers with their services.”
If you are affected by an emergency please contact us.”
There are also fears that some mobile hotspot providers in Germany may be unable to provide their customers with their services.
Many mobile internet service providers are based in the country.
In January, the European Commission announced plans to launch a national network of hotspots across Europe.
A spokeswoman for the European Telecommunications Network Operators (ETNO) said the Commission had received “a lot of information” about the attacks, adding that it would soon be able to give an update on the situation.
However, there is no clear timeline on when the deployment of a national hotspot network will begin.
The German government is still waiting for the results of an investigation into the incident.
In addition, the country’s federal prosecutor has been investigating the attack.